- 1 How do I register with MCI?
- 2 How do I get permanent registration at MCI?
- 3 How do I register with DMC?
- 4 How many times we can give MCI?
- 5 How can I get eligibility certificate?
- 6 How do I register with IMR?
- 7 When can I apply for MCI eligibility certificate?
- 8 Is MCI registration valid all over India?
- 9 How long is provisional registration valid for?
- 10 How can I register for clinic in Delhi?
- 11 Can a doctor be registered in two states?
- 12 What is IMR certificate?
- 13 How do I add additional qualifications to MCI?
- 14 What is MCI eligibility certificate?
How do I register with MCI?
The applicant first needs to register on the MCI website www.mciindia.org. Once registered, to complete the application, the applicant must log in with the given User ID and password. After logging in, click on the Eligibility Certificate which is available on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
How do I get permanent registration at MCI?
Pay the fees to MCI online/offline and select the date and time when the doctor will visit the State Medical Council for verification of documents. Once the documents are physically verified at the State Medical Council (SMC), then the respective SMC will process the record in the system.
How do I register with DMC?
General Instructions for Online Registrations
- Carefully choose the application you want to apply for through online from the homepage and proceed by entering all the details required as part of the application.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.
How many times we can give MCI?
Hey aspirant, You can appear for MCI/FMGE for unlimited attempt. There is no limit set for the same by MCI. MCI exam is held twice every year, once in June and once in december. Once you complete MCI you have to complete 10months Internship for you to get licence for practice.
How can I get eligibility certificate?
The application form for issue of the Eligibility Certificate may be obtained from the Council office. The application form alongwith the details required therein may be submitted to the Council alongwith the demand draft in favour of Secretary, Medical Council of India, New Delhi, for the prescribed sum.
How do I register with IMR?
Medical Council of India: Apply for IMR Indian Medical Register & Track Application Status
- Organisation:Medical Council of India.
- Facility: Apply for IMR Indian Medical Register.
- Home Page:mciindia.org.
- Apply Online here: http://online.mciindia.org/online//index.aspx.
When can I apply for MCI eligibility certificate?
Any Indian citizen who desires to study MBBS abroad is required to apply an eligibility certificate from MCI prior to joining this course or within graduation.
Is MCI registration valid all over India?
New Delhi: The Medical Council of India (MCI) has directed all states to provide a unique permanent registration number (UPRN) to every doctor registered in their jurisdiction.
How long is provisional registration valid for?
Although it is described as a foundation year, and most doctors do complete it within 12 months, you can hold provisional registration for up to 1,125 days.
How can I register for clinic in Delhi?
to Register:- For. registration Clinics first browse the DSHM website URL https://www.dshm.delhi.gov.in and click on “Request for Login Id “Icon under DSHM e- initiatives. After clicking this icon, following screen will appear.
Can a doctor be registered in two states?
Medical Council of India (MCI) is planning to introduce a new registration system for doctors. “This means doctors practising in Maharashtra, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh will have to be registered in all three states simultaneously, irrespective of the place they got their degrees from.
What is IMR certificate?
APPLICATION FORM FOR INDIAN MEDICAL REGISTER CERTIFICATE (I.M.R. CERTIFICATE)
How do I add additional qualifications to MCI?
The additional qualifications can be registered by logging on to the official website of the Medical Council of India. While applying for Additional Qualification Certificate, the Doctor needs to enter the details & upload all the required documents.
What is MCI eligibility certificate?
The eligibility certificate is a legal proof given by the MCI, that the Medical University which the student attends to study MBBS abroad is authorized by the Medical Council of India. Many previous year students had not received their certificates because of the delay in the MCI management system.