- Every applicant has the opportunity to choose three subjects from the following list of electives: Language (anyone) I Punjabi (Elective) (ii) Hindi.
- Classical/Foreign Language (anyone) I Sanskrit. (ii) Arabic OR.
- Business Organisation and Management
- Keeping Books and Performing Accounting Duties
- Political Science
- 1 How many subjects are there in Punjab Board?
- 2 Which stream is best for class 11?
- 3 What are the subjects in commerce in Punjab Board?
- 4 Which all subjects are there in commerce?
- 5 What are non medical subjects?
- 6 Which are elective subjects?
- 7 How many subjects are there in non-medical?
- 8 Is non-medical a good stream?
- 9 Which group is best after 10th?
- 10 How many subjects are there in non medical Pseb?
- 11 How many subjects are in arts stream in Pseb?
- 12 Which subjects are in arts?
- 13 Which subject is easy in 11th?
- 14 Is 11th commerce easy?
- 15 What is best after 12th commerce?
- 16 What are the subjects in arts in 11th?
- 17 What is the total marks in PSEB 10th?
- 18 What is the total marks of PSEB 12th Class?
- 19 Which subjects are in arts PSEB?
How many subjects are there in Punjab Board?
Each applicant is required to deliver instruction in the three disciplines listed below. Each applicant is required to deliver instruction in the three disciplines listed below. 1. A candidate may additionally present an extra topic of their choice from the following options: a.
Which stream is best for class 11?
Students who are interested in learning about current events across the world, societal problems, significant historical moments, and society as a whole are the perfect candidates to pursue humanities as their stream in class 11th and class 12th.The subjects of history, political science, economics, geography, sociology, and psychology are among those typically included in education pertaining to the humanities.
What are the subjects in commerce in Punjab Board?
Following is a list of links that may be used to get the Punjab Board 12th commerce syllabus 2022 organized by subject. PSEB Syllabus for the 12th Term, First of Commerce, 2021-22
|Accountancy||Click to download|
|Business Studies||Click to download|
|Economics||Click to download|
Which all subjects are there in commerce?
Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics/Informatics Practices, and English are the five topics that must be taken by Commerce students in both Class 11 and Class 12 if they are to pass the Commerce curriculum. In addition to these required courses, students have the option of taking Entrepreneurship and Physical Education.
What are non medical subjects?
The non-medical curriculum consists of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and an optional subject.
Which are elective subjects?
Elective Subjects are those that are not required, and you are free to choose whether or not you want to take them.There is no requirement that someone select them as their option in any way, shape, or form.In the context of the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC), optional topics include those that are not required, such as English, Urdu, Pakistan Studies, and Islamiyat.
How many subjects are there in non-medical?
There are two different branches: the medical and the nonmedical. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are the required subjects for the Non-medical Stream, whereas Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology are the required courses for the Medical Stream. Students are required to take English, but they can choose one extra topic to focus on outside of that.
Is non-medical a good stream?
One of the academic tracks that is the most sought after by Indian students is the non-Medical track. If you choose this path, you’ll have more opportunities to pursue careers connected to degrees in commerce and the arts as well.
Which group is best after 10th?
- In addition, if you are seeking for the best course after tenth grade, the following is a list of the top programs and courses that are available after tenth grade: Developing Educational Programs
- Animation Courses
- Instruction in Fashion Design
- Instruction in Graphic Design
- Instruction in Engineering
- Training for Specific Professions
- Hotel Management Courses
- Instruction in Hotel and Restaurant Management
How many subjects are there in non medical Pseb?
The PSEB test 2022 requires students to demonstrate their knowledge in one of four topic areas in order to pass. Students in the Commerce program are required to pick four different optional topics. Students in the science stream and students in the commerce stream both have the option to choose math or computer application as supplementary topics.
How many subjects are in arts stream in Pseb?
Every student is required to take the examination in all four of their required topics. Students majoring in the arts and sciences will be required to choose three disciplines from a wide variety of options. Students majoring in commerce will be required to select four disciplines from a variety of electives.
Which subjects are in arts?
- The following are the primary topics covered in Class 11 and Class 12 within the Arts Stream: geography
- Political Science
Which subject is easy in 11th?
Education in Physical Activity When compared to the other commerce topics covered in Class 11, this is one of the simplest and most rewarding disciplines. People who are enthusiastic in things like sports, yoga, getting in shape, physiology, and similar topics would benefit greatly from taking PE.
Is 11th commerce easy?
However, despite the fact that it seems to be a straightforward and risk-free decision that provides a diverse array of options to students, the field of commerce really introduces students to topics that are completely foreign to them, such as economics and accounting.
What is best after 12th commerce?
Courses of Excellence After Completing the 12th Year of Commerce with Mathematics a degree in business administration at the undergraduate level (BBA) Bachelor of Management Studies degree program (BMS) Bachelor’s degrees in both Accounting and Finance (BAF) Economics undergraduate degree of either a BA or BS.
What are the subjects in arts in 11th?
In the Arts Stream, some of the most important disciplines include Economics, History, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Computer Science, Regional Languages, and so on. After graduating from an arts program, students have a wide variety of job options to choose from, including legal and literary studies, journalism, and hotel management.
What is the total marks in PSEB 10th?
While each of the other topics is worth 100 points, the overall score for Punjab/Punjab History and Culture is just 75 points.
What is the total marks of PSEB 12th Class?
PSEB 12 Economics Exam Pattern
|Type of Question||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Objective Type Questions||1||10|
|Short Answers Questions||2||30|
|Long Answer Questions||4||20|
Which subjects are in arts PSEB?
PSEB Compulsory Subjects for the 12th Grade
|PSEB Arts Subjects|
|Language – Punjabi/Hindi/English/Urdu||Foreign Language – Sanskrit/French/German||Economics|
|History and Appreciation of Art||Computer Application||Home Science|