CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
IIFS's cutting edge programs are defining the world of ethical hacking.
01. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
02. Footprinting and Reconnaissance
03. Scanning Networks
05. System Hacking
06. Trojans and Backdoors
07. Viruses and Worms
09. Social Engineering
11. Session Hijacking
12. Hijacking Webservers
13. Hacking Web Applications
14. SQL Injection
15. Hacking Wireless Networks
16. Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
17. Buffer Overflow
19. Penetration Testing
CEH provides a comprehensive ethical hacking and network security-training program to meet the standards of highly skilled security professionals. Hundreds of SMEs and authors have contributed towards the content presented in the CEH courseware.Latest tools and exploits uncovered from the underground community are featured in the new package.Our researchers have interested thousands of man hours researching the latest trends and uncovering the covert techniques used by the underground community.
The Benefits of Obtaining CEH Certification
1. A Perspective into the hacker mindset: Unlike traditional security exercises, CEH certification inculcates an understanding of the hacker mindset, enabling anticipatory and proactive security measures.
3. Holistic Understanding of risks and vulnerabilities: The way to CEH examination is structured into domains provides a rock-solid foundation to understand the part risks play in an organization's daily routine.
3. Understanding Exploit Evolution: The CEH certification helps in understanding the complete exploit life-cycle.This enables security professionals look at security holes objectively and determine possible attack vectors, rather than merely responding to attacks.
4. Springboard for Advanced Certifications: Subsequent to CEH certification, candidates could further explore the security domain and follow-up with forensics,penetration testing and audit certifications